September 17, 2018

grow

Words can be so promising, so hopeful. Talk is cheap everyone can say whatever they desire, but what if they don’t mean it when they say it. I’m so done with empty words, I’ve gone through emotions that came and went without having any grasp in the heart.

I don’t want to be comfortable in accepting idle  conversations. We all want so much more yet everyone is so afraid to commit to their own words. We all want forever yet who is courageous enough to actually mean forever. Everyone tells me; even I believe myself having commitment issues. But who doesn’t? 

When was the last time did we ever look at someone straight in the eyes and mean every single word we say? All our words are buffered with a ‘but’. You said you’ll always be there for someone, but are you always there? No. 

What I’m trying to say is.. we get disappointed because we have high expectation, on words alone. Is it wrong to be naive and take every word as it is? Or is it worst to be the one saying what they don’t even mean and giving meaningless hope. 

You know what, I’m done trying to force some meaning into other people’s empty words because more often than not, you dont even mean it.

Hello to more shallow conversations. Thrive for personal satisfaction because people disappoint. Period. 

No comments: