August 30, 2018

expression

Letting out all your sorrows and unhappiness takes more courage than you think. You need to find the right listener, the right time, the right mood, everything. But what if one thing is not right? 

I’m sorry, I poured out all my tears and stress at the wrong time. 

You know what’s terrible timing? When you so badly need a shoulder to cry on but someone else is relying on you to be their main support. I’m sorry again I wasn’t there for you even for that brief moment. I needed an outlet; and I turned my back on you just so that I can look the other side and cry. I know it’s selfish but we’ll never know who needs what more. 

I’m just sorry for letting my feelings and stress get in the way. I know its your big day, like I said, I just needed an outlet. I can’t keep it in me any longer. 

No comments: