June 18, 2018

farewell?

There are some things that are far beyond our control.
Even if you have the strength to fight for them, you have to accept the cold harsh truth;
this life is impermanent.

Because regardless of an ephemeral life, tomorrow will still come. The clock will keep ticking.
Every commitment, every rendezvous, every friendship will end somehow. 
It is between hello and goodbye we make it worth.
Goodbye is the most painful way to solve a problem but sometimes we just don't have much choice.
Everyone we meet in our life holds a special memory, though it may only be a fragment.

To you,
We stopped talking after some time.
Know that for as long as I live, I will never not think about you.
We had our fair share of fun, looking back.
We all heard it; people come into our lives for a reason. Bringing something we must learn and we are led to those who help us most to grow if we let them, and we help them in return.
Well, I don't know if I believe that's true, but I know I am who I am today because I knew you.
I can't say I've changed for the better but because I knew you I have been changed for good.
I admit, my ego may have gotten in the way somehow. Sorry I was not good enough, not kind enough and not appreciative enough although I tried to be.
I'm not a perfect person, I say stupid things, then take it all back. Putting that all aside, I'm sorry for how things turned out between us.
Thanks for the memories. When you look back, I hope you smile.

Till then,
The most painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said and never explained.

No comments: