The last time I posted here, I was not a lawyer yet, the country was still in the hands of the 61 years ‘OG’ horrible coalition, and I have not started this new job.
Two months later from then, I am officially admitted to the Bar after what seemed to be forever (cheers to that) and I am employed! If you’re familiar with my sad pathetic rants, you’ll know how much hardships I’ve been through, no scratch that.. you’ll know how much hardships my mind has been through. Its seriously all just mental games. But that all has helped me shape and mark this current moment as a significant point in my life when my life is finally back on track. Life may keep piling shit on me, but its possible to get out of any rut in life.
Life these past 2 months has been so interesting. Yes, there are times where I feel stagnant; daily routine of waking up, going to work, come home, go to bed and repeat. But in the same 2 months, there was also Bali, there was Penang.. and Hatyai. I know it was all cramped up in 2 weeks, that also means my next vacation might be in a long time but it doesn’t matter, it was still much-needed. I expected to have horrible vacation withdrawal blues when I’m back, which I did, but I’m also super glad 155 and I made that random phone call that fine day in April, and made the randomest decision to fly to Bali the next few weeks.
That being said, my life is currently not all paradise and vacations. Today, I worked my butt off till 7pm, tomorrow I still have shitloads of work to be done in the office. I can go from “My life is so shit right now!” one day, and the next day I’ll be saying “Oh guess what, I’m actually doing damn fine today!”. But you know what? More presence, more awareness.. give yourself a pat on the shoulder every step of the way, even if you stepped on shit.
Expression is survival. You can do it however you please.
No comments:
Post a Comment