I think both of it really do have its own perks and downfalls about it. But at a total opposite scale from one another.
What would you do if you're made to do something you do not want to?
Holding on to our own principles doesn't make us any 'uncool', or stubborn as some may perceive it. Some opine that its being totally inflexible. There are certain things you can bend your ways in order to do, but then there are those where you need to do nothing but put your principles in motion.
After several encounter, I guess we slowly find our own answers. Everyone's opinion differ.
As for me, when caught in between such choices, I'll definitely remain with my own principles.
Yeap! He said it.
Posting this just to remind myself that sometimes it's okay to be uncool. You'll thank yourself for that in the future.
"Be a man (woman) who enjoys the gift of life within their own belief, principles and means."
But yea, you can doubt your own principles; that's a mark of civilization. Then again, I do not see my life principles as a restriction for me to be happy.
I hope I'll thank myself for this.
Till then,
All this pre menstrual thoughts are driving me crazy.
p.s Change leaves, keep in tact your roots.
No comments:
Post a Comment