July 4, 2015

Final year

Final year, also known as the CLP year!! A senior told me that third year is the most difficult year in law school, but fourth year is the busiest. I now know why.

It's only the 2nd week and my to-do list is constantly expanding. Nevertheless, I'm really glad I have come this far throughout my law school journey. What used to be a reluctant future, has passed although there are still more to come. 

This is way off topic, but I realised my language is slowly deteriorating. Or maybe Jurisprudence class makes me question my knowledge. So many theories, notions and ideas by famous jurists. I srsly don't know how their minds work(ed). All I think about is food, and mostly on how much hours of sleep I can get.

Then again, I'm only a student. I'm not top in the class, I don't have a genius mind. I have the right to be a sloth.

This whole post doesn't make any sense. It's all over the place, and I can go from one important matter to absolutely nothing; just like how my mind works.

No comments: