After one whole month of Raya, I finally got to attend my first Raya open house at Faris' place.
Yeap, on the last day of Syawal lol.
The food was super great! The nasi lemak, the ketupat with the kuah kacang!
Everything was delicious :D
It was about time I finally fulfilled my ketupat craving since the first day of Raya.
Had a great time just sitting and chatting while binging on them Raya cookies and snacks.
So glad we got to chat with classmates whom we seldom got the opportunity to talk to.
After 5 years in law school, the only thing we all want in the future, is to get the chance to look back at this path we all walked together and remembering the stress and difficulties we all faced, but still managed to survive.
❤️
❤️
It was a good night indeed.
Once again made me realise how blessed I am to have people who truly care about one another.
No walls, no masks.
Till then,
The only thing I need in my life are people who are truthful.
p.s One of those nights I'm overwhelmed and thankful for the people who's always been there for me.

No comments:
Post a Comment