Recently, I came across a true story of a girl, who is about the same age as I am..
She's just a mutual friend, though I've heard of her but haven't actually personally know her.
She shared her story on FB, on how she was pregnant just last year and delivered a baby who was diagnosed with juvenile Diabetes, and then she herself recently diagnosed with cancer.
Although I don't really know her, and many other people out there who's fighting cancer, their stories never fail to amaze me.
Their strength and fighting spirit to keep going despite the heaviest load weighing them down, made me realised how petty and insignificant my problems are.
That there are people out there fighting an actual battle.
That there are people out there fighting an actual battle.
How at the end of the day, tinyyy road bumps like that person who ruined your mood and made you cry, that food you ate that was so horrible, the reckless car driver who annoyed you so much on the road... All of these doesn't even matter.
Only accomplishments overwhelm them, like how they fought through another day for their health.
It seriously inspires me, so much.
I came to an awareness that I should just stop doing nothing with my life, and make the best out of it.
Daydreaming too much must stop, wasting precious time on devices should stop, complaining about my life should stop.
Because it suddenly hit me, I actually have almost everything I need in my life. And that's more than enough for anyone to be happy.
Till then,
Like what Lord Buddha said; "Contentment is the greatest wealth"
p.s I'm truly sorry if the sudden uprising optimist in me scared you, haha
No comments:
Post a Comment