November 24, 2014

#projecthappiness

Created a daily aim for myself.
It aims to block out all negativity and unhappiness in me, whether it is caused by other people or even my own self.
Trying very hard to keep myself smiling and be happy despite the smallest things.
Yea I said trying because this is not something that is easily achieved overnight.
Several attempts will get me there..
I do have to admit, there were several things that I was a little unhappy about..
But somehow I managed to let it sink into a black hole in my brain classified as "UNWORTHY EXISTENCE".
I should give myself a pat on the shoulder. Things that affect me previously, don't even seem to bother recently. I feel so good.

First things first, I'm not being totally ignorant about everything.
Just those little bumps in my daily journey which I've managed to trample them with my positivity.

Till then,
2 mid term papers down, 3 more to go.

p.s I hope this lasts. 

No comments: