Hi, so I've decided..
Instead of ranting all about my childish love problems here.
I should write more about every other things.
I for one, always prefer to be happy. Everyone likes happiness, but you can't have a rainbow without a little rain.
I guess all my previous deep emotional posts are those "litte rain" in life.
I refuse to celebrate sadness. Well, hopefully as much as I can help it.
As the saying goes; once you allow yourself to believe you're happy, you are.
(Okay, I'm not sure if that's an actual saying. I made that up but yea, you get the point)
Knowing I have the responsibility for my own contentment, hopefully is the starting point for this 'peace of mind', which is a direct result of self satisfaction.
Being grateful and thankful for the goodness that is evident and blaring in front of me will bring a deeper sense of satisfaction, I hope.
Till then,
My mind is a private sanctuary. Only I have the authority to prohibit negativity from occupying it.
p.s Never ever sacrificing who I am because someone else has a problem with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment