August 21, 2014

humans and their opinions

"Everyone should have their own opinion and be able to voice it. No matter what it is. Of course, that does not mean your opinion is always right. But, you're certainly entitled to your opinion." -Tim McGraw

People now fail to understand, that despite having a world population of about 7 billion, nothing is limited to only one conclusion.
Even animals or babies have their opinions. That's why babies cry and animals make the noises they make.
The one thing I've learnt in my law degree so far, is that in the final examination, there is no right or wrong answer. As long as you write your opinion in relation to the application of the law, then you will have the mark.
This shows that nobody is always right.

I was told that, since I'm studying to be a future lawyer (hopefully), the nature in me is to always want to win and argue that my opinion is right till the end.
But no, people who think this way is wrong. 
I don't know about the others, but the one thing I understand and learnt is that there can always be more than one answers and you got to accept such variations.
It's only when you criticize and bring someone else down to strengthen your point, then you will be wrong at so many levels.
People have different minds, and thus different opinions.

Till then,
No matter how bad you think it is, it's only human to accept it with an absolutely open heart.

p.s Some people just despise the bandwagon, and also seeing other people happy.

No comments: