Today's the last day for me being a teenager.
I know rightfully I'm already 20 since 2013 started but my birthday is only tomorrow lol.
I'm sorta looking forward to being an adult but at the same time, what is in it for me in the future still scare the shit out of me.
Being a teenager was one of the best time of my life.
I would do anything to turn back time.
When I was in high school, I couldn't wait to finish studying and grow up.
Now that I'm in uni, I would swim through the whole Pacific Ocean just to go back to my high school days and relive every second of it.
Those were the days that I didn't have so much worries and problems.
It's true, back then, when I said I was feeling stressed out, my dad would tell me I do not know how the real stress actually feels like.
And that I'm still young and what I'm facing is not stress. AT ALL.
Yea, now I understand; not being able to complete homework in time, forcing myself to wake up for school and tuition classes were no stressful at all.
What I'm facing right now, is just the beginning of life, in the real world.
Everything happening in front of me :
Greed, anger, hatred, betrayal, love.
I now know exactly the in depth meaning of it by seeing it right in front of my eyes.
-How much people would do just anything for power and money.
-How much one can turn into a monstrous creature when they're angry.
-How hatred has torn so many souls apart.
-How betrayal causes one to lose trust and believe in someone else.
-How love can consume one another by being a whole different person.
It really sucks growing up.
I'm not trying to be philosophical but these are just my humble and honest personal opinion about how life really is.
From my view.
Till then,
Life is no more rainbows and pink fluffy cotton candies.
p.s So much more to come. Contemplating as every day passes.
1 comment:
Don't tend to worry too much. We grow & learn at the same time. I bet you are able to handle well and do fine. :) -Koala-
Post a Comment