January 1, 2014

2014

Another new year is approaching.
Despite wanting to wrap up the whole 2013 and look forward to 2014, I realise this year has been very tough for me.
There were many ups and downs, happiness and heartbreaks.
But despite everything, I'm still alive and that may only mean that I've grown out of certain problems. 

I got this idea from Jyi's blog
I thought it was a good idea, to make a self-reminder (or a note to self), rather than to prepare a list of resolutions that always go unfulfilled.

I'll post it in my next post anyway.

But once again, to you, the person reading this, despite where you are, who you are..
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
May this year 2014 bring much much joy, luck and happiness to you!
:)

Till then,
As much as I want to bid farewell to my sadness, tears and sorrows, I know that it will still stick with me.
So cheers to new one.

p.s Let's just hope I'll be stronger in the new year.

No comments: