December 16, 2013

solitude

I haven't felt this lonely before.

December has not been very nice to me.
I know it's favourite month and that I should be happy.
But too many things are happening.
One after the other.
Started off the month with the mid-term stress, and then I have other problems which may seem a little too dramatic.
Old friends, love, aihh you name it.
So I fall back on myself, shopping was like a therapy for me.
Playing music and performing also helped me feel much better. 

But with all these, I still feel like all my problems are haunting me.
Can I just flip a switch and block out all of these troubling tormenting thoughts?
I need to talk to someone, not to complain but just to feel better.
And the saddest part is I don't know who to go to.
My family has always been there for me but things like that I couldn't compose myself to let it out to them.
Or maybe I just don't want to shift my burden on someone else.
But sometimes I feel as if I'm falling apart too.

Sigh.

Till then,
Ignorance may still be the best. 

p.s Happened before, happening again.

No comments: