Painting walls can be really fun!
Out of 20 years of my life, I've always seen painters doing their job, but I haven't actually experience one myself until this week!
HM's mom said that we could paint one room in her new office so we got really excited and tried painting the walls of the room.
These are photos of the original colour.
The paint was fine but it looks a little old and there were water stains on it.
HM and I went to the paint shop to buy the paint and also the brushes.
Lol who am I kidding, 5 litres of paint costs a bomb.
His mom chose this colour and I think it's quite pretty too.
Very bold and fierce colour, especially on walls.
We didn't wanna have any paint stains on our skin so we made newspaper capes and also newspaper hats.
Not like it was really effective but it made the whole idea of painting more interesting lol
This was the beginning when we were just about to start.
By the time we were halfway painting, I swear my energy just evaporated in
thin air.
I didn't know painting walls could use up so much energy.
We still have 3/4 of the room walls that has yet to be painted.
But we'll finish it off soon. One of these days!
In the meantime, I need to collect all my energy back.
HAHAHAHA
Okay kidding, it wasn't thaaaaat energy-consuming.
We even went jogging after that and I'm still up and alive.
Till then,
Once you've grown up, you can't come back.
p.s You only reconcile something that needs to be reconciled. Like a 12-years friendship maybe?







No comments:
Post a Comment