Helloooo, look what I had for my dinner!
So yummy hehe :P
Me, being the world's most terrible daughter did not help my mom to cook this, as promised.
I was out and I promised her earlier I'd be back to help her cook cause I wanted to learn.
Little did I know, when I got back, she was already almost done with everything.
I feel bad ):
But the food she prepared all by herself was awesomeee!
Anyways, I was out with Brenda and Yi Rou the whole afternoon.
Had our coconut milkshake near Bren's place and then had lunch before heading to DP.
We were super free, the moment we stepped into the mall, we were already deciding what to do.
From roller skating, to archery, to bowling, to playing pool, to karaoke, to laser tagging.
LOL
All the lame activities they have in the mall, you name it, we actually thought of it.
We even bought ourselves each a pair of socks from SAWKS for bowling.
But somehow we changed our minds when we saw the number of people at the alley.
And they had this sour smell in the alley, we instantly decided not to bowl.
I srsly don't know what smell it is, but it's so unpleasant, ugh -_______-
So in the end, we finally decided on playing pool!
Although Rou was a first-timer, she was rather good, and I lost in the match. LOL
I actually killed myself when I unintentionally pocket the last ball that I was supposed to save.
Hahahahah!
Yea sorta like committing suicide.
All in all, I had fun :P
Playing pool can be really really interesting once you've understood the idea of it.
The more you play it, the more you get it.
It's all in the mind lol.
Still not letting go of my dream of owning a pool table at home haha!
:D
Till then,
My curls have been with me for almost a year, I'm so not used to having straight hair already.
p.s Know your worth. Leave what you loathe.



No comments:
Post a Comment