Hello blog,
I'm still alive.
Lol so sorry for neglecting this page.
Don't really have the time.
I read it from somewhere, that no matter how old you grow..
You should keep writing, no matter if it's good or bad, you just have to keep writing to keep you happy.
Maybe this is my form of writing.
I don't wanna hold a pen and paper to write because I know the only time I should write, is while I'm studying.
Speaking of studying, same old crap happening every semester.
Not gonna rant here because this is just a life of a university student and I have grown to accept it.
Although I never fail to have trouble coping with all of them.
What's worst is that I told myself last semester that I shouldn't get involved in so many other activities.
But no, I still feel very much involved.
Hehehe when will I ever learn that I don't have all the time in the world.
Till then,
And I haven't even had some me-time doing the things I like in forever.
p.s Drowning in things that shouldn't matter to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment