HOHOHO
It's finally here :D
Today is the first weekday of my break and it definitely feels like a weekend!
I'm loving every second of my life so much.
I'm so free and I have nothing else
to worry about :)
So today was a rather fruitful day for me.
Met up with Shirinnah, Mel and Aileen for lunch and movie.
We had lunch at this new place called the Voyage Traveller's Cafe (or something like that) cause the place we wanted to go was close.
I'd say the food was just okay, and the environment was not bad.
The 100-plus can is an eye-sore here in the photo lol
The pricing was also okay, adding the fact that this place is not very popular, I think it's quite reasonable.
Headed to DP after our meal to go catch the movie, Runner Runner.
Justin Timberlake was the main actor yoww!
But honestly I personally thought the movie was just okay.
Probably because I'm not very much into gambling or money laundering kinda movies, but JT and Ben Affleck made it all worth watching.
Hahaha, the ending was much much better than the other parts of the movie in terms of its plot.
The other parts were just plain draggy for me.
Truth? I almost fell asleep at one point heee :p
So I went back home in the evening and then prepared dinner for the family.
Obviously with the help of my sister and also guided by the momster!
For the very first time, I finally went back to my Peranakan roots and learnt how to cook the Chicken Pongteh!
May not look very appealing but I loved it! My family loved it too,so I'd say it was a huge success.
There was spinach and also fried egg and soup :)
I promised mom to help her in the kitchen during my break and at the same time for me to learn to cook.
I'll eventually grow up in the future and perhaps, if I can't afford a maid, at least I'm able to cook for me and my future family (if any).
Hahah okay kidding, I just find cooking interesting for no apparent reasons.
In this very random day, I've also decided to take out all my clothes in my wardrobe and re-fold it all one by one and arrange it neatly.
Up until now, 5 minutes before midnight, I've only done one small part of it.
So lazyyyyy, why in my craziest wildest desire did I decide to give my disastrous wardrobe a makeover.
I guess I shall continue the rest tomorrow while I lay in bed and watch my series tonight.
I think i deserve it hahaha!
Till then,
Slept at 3 last night cause I stayed up playing L4D2 and Crazy Taxi with HM :p
p.s Aren't you tired, jumping here and there for so many times?


No comments:
Post a Comment