September 22, 2013

in the midst of..

Yeap you've guessed it!
It's the second week of my exam week.
Almost halfway through and halfway more to freedom.
Only for this semester..

I have another 3 papers left this Thursday, Friday and Saturday itself.
Who even takes exam on a Saturday (morning) right.
But on the bright side, after that paper, I can partayy all night like a rockstar.
And I am now here on my blog, because I lost the momentum to study.
I don't really fancy the idea of having a long break in between papers.
I have about 4 days until the next paper but probably the sense of urgency in me is just vanishing. 
I haven't done anything productive since yesterday until this very moment. *proud*
(except I went out and also went for badminton)
And I definitely won't have enough time to finish studying all 3 of it until then.
I don't know why it hasn't hit me yet.
Motivation, anytime now?

Anywayys, I'm so loving this new ios7.
There are many complaints about it when it first launched; too colourful, too laggy, high battery consumption,
very much similar to Android, etc etc.
But so far for me, it's all good and i don't wanna jinx it.
Finally Apple decides to change their outlook and the interface of its devices.
:D

On another whole unrelated point, yesterday was Shu Pan's birthday.
Rou and I decided to give her a small surprise..
She didn't know it was us when the waiter served her the brownies togwther with the note. 
She started looking around to look for any familiar faces.
It was a successful surprise, with the help of her bf, Andy too! :)
Despite her busy intern schedule, I'm glad we had the chance to meet up and celebrate her birthday together.
We all talked so much until midnight..
Walking down memory lane, I just wish we could go back to the times where we could all just go out together in a big group. 
Just like old times.. I miss us.



Till then,
I don't wanna grow any older ):
Growing up to be an adult is such a pain!

p.s So many 'if only' in my head.

No comments: