Someone told me, I'm very emotional on most of my blog posts.
To be honest, I really don't have the intention to sound so sad LOLL
I just don't know how sometimes I can feel those emotions that I never knew existed in me.
Probably as we all grow older, we tend to be more sensitive and vulnerable to everything around us.
And emotions get in the way all the time.
Happiness is really a very subjective feeling.
It can mean so much especially when it comes from everyone's different meaning of what it is or what is should be.
As for me, I would say despite my emotions roller coaster, I feel rather happy with this period of my life.
I have a loving family, I met people who I know will always be there for me and always care for me, I have friends who I can rely on.
I'm on my way to living my dreams as a law school graduate, I'm doing what I love most; swimming and playing music.
So starting from now, I'll try to make the best out of everything, even if it will cause me heartbreak and tears, I'll try me best to just look beyond it.
-Let go of any ideas you have of what life "should be" like, because life "shouldn't" be anything. It just is.
Till then,
Cause if you stop for a moment, you'll realize it isn't so bad after all.
p.s You hold the tools towards your choice.
No comments:
Post a Comment