August 2, 2013

happiness

what is it? 

Have i ever attained it?
Or did I lose it along the way. Yes, I've made bad choices that I've regretted. 
But whether I regret or not, it all narrows down, to just me, feeling happy.
People once said, the way you feel reflects on how people treat you.
I can say, most of the time, I feel happy with myself, the least I could feel is contented with what I have. 
However, why is it that only with that one particular person, I despise myself so much? 
It's like I feel as if there's this whole new demon inside of me waiting to just explode. Feelings of anger, hatred, bad temper-ness just overwhelms me.
Why?

I really don't know how to change that. 
Do I change my own self, or do I just walk away from that person who makes me feel like that?

Till then,
You aimed right through my heart, just like a bullseye waiting for you to just pull the trigger.

p.s Destroyed.

No comments: