August 22, 2013

KL hoyeahh!

It's been quite some time since I've spent money on shopping itself.
Yesterday, I went to KL for a day trip with the girls.

Our first destination was to Times Square mall. 
We actually limited the time we should spend there so that we have enough time to go to other malls.
Since it was still kinda early when we arrived, there weren't many people there, which is a good thing, because going shopping in a crowded mall is just frustrating.

After that we walked to Sungei Wang using this back lane which was utilized by almost everyone there.
I always have this paranoia that people on the streets may be robbers or snatch thieves so we actually held on to our bags really really carefully. 
Shopped like mad at Cotton On, ended up getting a sports bra from there. Which was reasonably good in quality and price.

Later, we headed to H&M at Lot 10. I think we spent the longest time there, adding that it was 3 levels high.
The 4 of us actually walked together the whole time so we won't get lost and leave anyone out. 
And we were also on a tight schedule LOLL. 
Went to Fahrenheit 88 after that, wanting to shop there, but somehow we ended up going to the toilet only cause we decided to spend more time in Pavillion.
By that time, we were all complaining of body sores and tiredness already.
We weren't very energetic after walking for so many hours non stop. (10 hours to be exact)

I guess this is what they meant by shop till you drop, literally.
Our legs and body couldn't take it any longer. Our last stop for shopping was Forever 21, where I really couldn't stand any longer, and we were all super hungryy.

Had our very very heavy dinner at DOME.
It felt so good, finally being able to sit down and rest our feet. 


Was so bloated that we were dragging our feet like lazy huge buffaloes to the train station, and then to the bus station.  

As expected, we slept the whole way through on the way back to Melaka.
It was a day well spent (with lots of money).

Till then,
Broke for the next couple of weeks to come.

p.s 10 hours of walking non-stop was worth it :P

No comments: