Thank god the weekends are here.
So much things to do this week. I had replacement classes, assignments, registration for the law trip, application for another bus for the law trip, etc etc.
Now that all of this has passed, I just wanna take a moment away from all those shit and enjoy myself.
Monday is a holiday, I guess I have more time to relax before classes again!
On a whole different topic,
I found a tortoise yesterday under HongMin's car.
It's a huge (probably 4-5 years old) red-eared slider!
The same as my two red-eared at home. But mine are much smaller.
I brought it back home, wanting to rear it.
But I guess it's best to release it into the river. For a such a big fella, it needs the space to move around and swim.
Plus, my tortoise tank cannot accommodate another tortoise.
It was nice meeting you! God bless you :)
May you live well! :DD
Till then,
Cause I love love love tortoises.
p.s iphone5! Thanks mom and dad!
No comments:
Post a Comment