You were not suppose to have any commitment or attachment to it.
But then when you realised, it's already too late.
You've grown feelings for it and separation seems hard to do.
If only I knew all of these earlier, I wouldn't have to experience such heartbreak.
I'd go back to the past and change what I shouldn't have done.
It would've saved all the tears I've shed.
I'd find ways to make me feel happy again.
I won't hurt anyone or make anyone upset.
If only..
To feel, is human.
I still don't understand the existence of feelings.
Yes there are times, you'll be in cloud nine thanking the happy positive feelings you feel.
But then again, nothing is permanent.
All of us know that there's no such thing called forever, or always.
But why does our humanity makes us want to believe in it.
It would save all the trouble in the world if people (especially me) stop having hope that forever is not just a mere word.
The search for it is just pointless.
Life is impermanent.
Till then,
Collecting every ounce of strength I have to turn my back on something that makes me weak.
p.s I meant every word I said.

No comments:
Post a Comment