May 16, 2013

beta year, say whattt?

hi.
I'm back, and am on my semester break. 
Was having my exams last week, that explains my hiatus.
Can't believe I'm done with my first year law degree.
1 year down, 3 freaking stressful years to come. 
Can't believe I've known these people for two years already. Being with them since our Foundation year.

Ever since my sem break started, for about less than a week, I've been going out every single dayy! (and nights too)
Hahah I guess I'm really utilizing my sem break to the max.
I really don't know who are the people reading my blog, but if you do, it means you're really close to me or Instagram led you here so I guess the pictures there already explains the timeline of my week. 
:DD


Grandma and my aunt from Penang came to visit us.
I'm so blessed with yummy delicious Penang food cooked by them almost everyday.
The fact that I actually had a healthy work out plan this break. LOLL

One more thing I'm so blessed to have, is this.
Thank you Mom n Dad! I love you both forever!


Till then, 
Sometimes I really don't know what I want.

p.s So jumbled up in this knot, I don't even know if it's untangling or the knot's getting bigger.

No comments: