April 7, 2013

Law Night 2013 ;

Had an amazing time last night during Law Night!
Although my dress code was restricted, I managed to find a suitable dress for the night.
The reason why I had a dress code was because I went as an usher, not a
normal guest.
Besides the fact that we have to be polite and smile to the VVIP(s) most of the time, we still had our fun during the dinner.
Everyone was dressed up so elegantly, I felt like an ugly duck.
Hahaha!

Then again, my mom did the hair and make up for us.
Thank you so much mummy, I love you!
Thanks for making us feel pretty xD

Many of the classmates and friends attended the Night.
Some of which totally blew me away with their beauty and looks.
Took many many photos and the performances last night was really awesome!
All in all, I had fun :D

Till then,
Beautiful and memorable night with beautiful people.

p.s PHOTOS!






















No comments: