Last weekend of the year, last Saturday of the year.
It was indeed a tiring day for me.
Started my day early to attend a Running Man event in campus, organised by the Korean Cultural Society.
What can I say, I ran a lot. LOL And i did things I have never did before, like drink a cup of burning hot milo within 1 minute.
Crazyyy
Had to leave the event early because my family and I had to go up to KL for my aunt's wedding dinner.
So we didn't really manage to play till the end but we did partially complete our missions :D
Besides the misunderstanding that occurred between our group and the organisers, I think it was quite fun.
Went home after that and got ready to leave for KL.
The wedding banquet was quite simple but the people there are beyond hyper.
The food was heavenly!
Everyone there were so full of energy :)
It was great getting the chance to meet up with all my relatives and also meet other relatives which I haven't even seen before.
They are such nice people from all over the world.
I really thank God for sending all these nice people into my life :)
Till then,
Nothing beats the happiness I have with my family.
p.s Feeling so emotional lately and I don't know whether it's a good thing or not.

No comments:
Post a Comment