HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Today's the first day of the year, feeling so excited and anxious about what will come my way for the next 365 days :p
I definitely ended my 2012 and began my 2013 in the best way I could have; with my familyy!
There's nothing more I could ask for.
Now it's time to keep looking forward and enjoy the present. I need to stop looking back at the past.
What's gone is gone.
2012 has taught me many many lessons in life and how to overcome my problems to make me a better person.
I've learnt that;
-looks can be deceiving and you can't judge a book by it's cover.
-you can never get a fairytale love story like how it is in the movies. A little bit of ups and downs are essential :)
-you'll face different people in the adult world, some you can't work with, but you still need to persevere and do the best you can.
-appreciate those who are there for you when you're at your lowest, cause these are the only people that will be there for you the whole time.
-people change, and if they matter to you, you have to accept them in every manner they are :)
-people's gonna talk bad about you, or spread untrue statements about you the whole time. There's nothing you can do to stop them, just ignore them and continue improving your life.
-everyone deserves a second chance.
Till then,
This year will be better than before! I'll be happier than before, my family will be merrier than before. The world will be more peaceful than before.
p.s CHEERS TO THE HOPES AND DREAMS OF 2013!

No comments:
Post a Comment