December 27, 2012

merry christmas!

I'm still alive! And it's christmas! Hehehe
i'm a day late.

Anyways, this year's Christmas was funnn :)
Spent my Christmas Eve with my girls, and randomly ended up with a sleepover at ShuPan's house.
Talked so much until 5am, it's been so long since the last time I got the chance to hang out with them.
So much love, so much laughter. They never fail to make me happy :D

My Christmas was well spent with my family, went to Baboon's house the night before Christmas for a countdown party.
The food was delicious. LOL


Went to HM's house at 12am sharp on the 26th to surprise him for his 21st birthday.
I would say it's a success :))
Hehe. Hope you like the cupcake and the presents!

Attended class in the afternoon and then went to his birthday party at night. Although majority of the people there were his friends and relatives, I think all in all I had a great time.
Got the chance to talk to people I didn't know and most of them were very nice people :D

It was a good day.

Till then,
Season of giving and forgiving.

p.s December is getting more and more interesting ;

No comments: