June 9, 2012

Bachelor in Law (LLB)

Week 1 of degree was such an unmemorable week.
Lecturers just introduced themselves and gave a brief intro about the subjects. Haha.

But I met a few new friends and also reunited with some of my old foundation friends.
The only thing that scares me right now is the next few more weeks, months and years to come.
Sometimes I still wonder to myself, Am I on the right path? Is this what I've always wanted to do? What if one day I decided to drop out?
And what's worse is that the lecturers kept scaring us students saying how tough degree is gonna be, and that law is not an easy course; we have to study everyday, bla bla bla.
I like learning new things, I just don't like studying ):
Also, I HATE EXAMS!
The sound and sight of that word sends chills down my spine.
And the fear of sitting in the exam hall for 3 hours without sufficient knowledge just horrifies me!

However, on a lighter note, my friends and I had a steamboat party last night at my place.
Sort of an annual tradition we plan to carry out every year, and also to celebrate Eugene's belated birthday.
I had an awesome time and it had definitely left a mark in my uni life.
Lots of laughters and joy.
Reminded me again of how thankful I am for the life I have and for the people around me (:
I just wanna re-live that moment again and again.

I don't wanna grow any older :(

Till then,
Why am I afraid to face the future sometimes?

p.s Whatever will be, will be.

No comments: