3.8
My current CGPA upon completion of my foundation course. First class honours and 3 dean's award for all 3 semesters.Proud? Definitely not. I'm just so so so so thankful to God, to everyone, to everything!This post is for me to express my thankfulness and not for bragging or whatsoever.
I know this doesn't mean so much to some people out there, because it's 'just foundation' and anyone can easily achieve it too.However, I know I didn't deserve these results at all. If you know how much of a procrastinator I can be.All three semesters, each time I find out my result, I never fail to jump with joy like a crazy psychotic girl.It's always beyond my expectations, way wayy beyond.And the proud look my parents give me each time I tell them my results. It's priceless.I wouldn't ask for anything more.
I guess with this results, God has clearly proven to me what I'm capable of achieving.Things I myself would never thought I could do.And maybe if I put in a little more effort, I could achieve more.Therefore, from this day onward, I vow to study as hard as I can, whenever I have the time.I don't wanna leave everything to the last minute anymore.I can do this.
Till then,Perseverance and determination.
p.s If I play my part well, will you play yours?
No comments:
Post a Comment