May 29, 2012

Hold on?


or let go, if you're afraid of making the same mistakes over and over again?
I know i'm always the "take a chance" kind of girl.
But what if taking those chances only leads you to the whole similar conclusion again.
People take chances to experience new things and to grow out of it; the only fear I have is for history repeating itself.
I don't mind going through and repeating what is known as the same 'routine of life', I just don't wanna have to deal with the same outcome and only to regret it in the end.
All I need is just, a guide, nothing else.
Point to me the right path.
I don't want to rely on this gut feeling of mine any longer.

Till then,
This is one of those late nights where i start to overthink and make a fool out of myself.

p.s i have to admit, at one point or another, somehow everything seems so perfect the way it is.

No comments: