May 21, 2012

Getaway :D

 So the 3 weeks break is hereee!
IT'S FINALLY HERE! ;)
I'm really sorry I don't blog so often anymore, and if you're reading this, thank youuu for your visit here in my half-alive page.

One week of my break is gone.
I would say I loved everyday of it, adding that I spent it with my awesome friends.
We went to Kelantan and also Pulau Perhentian ;)
And some other cool places around that area.
DID I MENTION I SAW AND TOUCHED TURTLES? ;D
Hehehe. It was one of those unforgettable and happiest days of my life.
 There were two of these baby leatherback turtles. 
I know they're endangered species and I know I'm not suppose to touch them. But, how can I not? I've been wanting to do this since foreverrr! 
:DD

 
The waterfall somewhere at the border of Kelantan and Terengganu. So pretty right? :P

Many other pictures on facebook ;)
All I can say is, this trip was definitely a memorable trip.
Had so much fun with my friends, the place was so laid-back and relaxing.
Just what I need after going through the stress period of the final exam!
:D

Till then,
You only live once, make it count.


p.s Keep smiling because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.

No comments: