March 5, 2012

Go where the heart takes.

My weekend has been very well spent ;)
I wouldn't say it was a distraction for me from the 'mess' that was going on lately because I actually enjoyed my time and I'm very glad I was able to catch up with my long lost friends in the woods.
Okay, kidding. My awesome fabulous secondary school friends :P

Friday;
Yi Rou and May Zee at Jonkers ;)

Saturday;
 Shirinnah and Kah Singgg ;)

 Aileen n Yu Feng, the Form 6 people. Haha!

Bren, Jenn and Shin Jiu :DD

Sunday;
Lu Ee and Aileen came over to my place to cook and have lunch :D
We didn't exactly cook, we helped my mother in the kitchen. Hehe.
And lunch was great!!

Went out shopping in the afternoon! :D 

I'm really happy I could meet up with all of them at least for a while.
Adding that now everyone is so busy with their college and school lives, meeting up with one another is just so hard to do.
But I'm lucky we could meet up anyways heeee :P
Cheers to the freakin' weekend!

Till then,
I'm not afraid to try and you need to know that you're the reason why.


p.s Love and hate, such a fine line in between.

No comments: