March 6, 2012

We'll find a way.

Hello againn ;)
I've always find introduction for a post to be very difficult.
LOL. Don't mind all my lame introductions.
:P

Anyways, to begin with, I am freaking out.
Results will be out tonight at 8PM and I've been freaking out and worrying all day.
I know that's not exactly the way I should be, it's just my foundation year, why am I like this?
But all I know is that, whatever the results may be, it's already done.
I can't go back in time to change what was already done. LOL
At least, if I don't do terribly, then I'm fine with whatever results I get :D
FINGERS CROSSEDDD! 

This week is already the last week of my semester break.
Despite hating to stay at home and do nothing all day, I'm not looking forward to going back to class either.
:(
My next trimester will only last for 8 weeks.
In which, it will be very tiring, taxing and stressful. 
The past two semesters lasted for 3 months each, and I'm already suffering. I wouldn't wanna imagine that narrowed down to only 8 freaking weeks.
But then again, it'll only be for 8 weeks. I'll sacrifice for the next two months.
Nobody said it was gonna be easy anyway. Haha.
I am prepared. Not.

SOTD:

Till then,
If love is an ocean wide.

p.s I don't wanna forget what made us feel this way. 

No comments: