March 3, 2012

All I Need

Whaddya know? It's March already!
:)
First of all, I have removed my music player on my blog page.
My friends think it's annoying and sometimes, I really think it is. LOL
I shall start with the "a song a post" thing. :)

So here's an update on my very 'eventful ' life :D
The Singapore trip was a blast! I had fun; shopping and catching up with my relatives.
And now I've been back for less than a week, I've practically did nothing, yea nothing productive.
Haha. Proud, I am ;)
I've been catching up with the TV series, just started watching The Vampire Diaries; and completed Season 1 today.
I guess you can call me a potato couch, cause that's all I was for the past few days. 
:P
Thank god I have Cooper around at least I can play with him.
This is Cooper, my puppy :)

Moving on..
There has been a lot going on lately.
Things that I didn't wished to happen, actually happened.
I'm still trying my best to cope with that. People say, sometimes SHIT HAPPENS.
In this case, it does and I don't want it to drain every ounce of happiness out of my life.
I've been thinking a lot lately. Probably overthinking..
 : /
Have you ever imagined living life knowing when you will die? Will people be more appreciative and respectful of their lives if they do?
The things happening everyday around me, I see and experience how people take life for granted, how people take others for granted.
I'd be lying if I say I don't.
I'm trying to change, to move on and look beyond all these hurdles. But somehow, something just keeps pulling me back into acting this way. 
I don't want to take things for granted. I don't want to assume that everything will be alright. And I don't want to hurt others by my actions.
 but..the point is, how do I do that?
: (

By now, I know most of you might not even understand what I'm trying to say. 
I'm practically talking to myself, in a way. Haha.
If you'd understand then I'm very very glad.

Till then,
You can't play on broken strings, you can't feel anything that your heart don't want to feel.

p.s  I've lost all my trust though I've surely tried to turn it around. 

No comments: