1) R u really a Supergirl?
-I should not reveal. It's up to you to decide.
2) Why you are always forgetful ? XD
-Because I'm getting older :((
3) Please saty strong babe! you'll know you can always turn to me and share your problems. <3 ily! -nana-
-I know I always have you! xx.
4) If someone you do not know are trying to be friend with you, which kinda way do you prefer? through text msg or verbal?
-Text message :)) Are you sure I don't know you? Cause you won't be on my blog if you don't! Haha :)
5) Who made you smile this weekend? What did you do that was fun?
-A long list of people; I went to Singapore and shop :D
6) why so long never update????
-I'm sorry! I didn't have the time to. I was caught up with exams :(
7) Update. :*
-Hello Lim Zhixiang! :D I just did and I miss you!
No comments:
Post a Comment