This month has been great for me so far ;)
So we went out for a movie and celebrated Chia Li's birthday yesterday.
Watched Puss in Boots 2. It was not bad.. I guess. LOL
Had a great time with all of them!
:D
After the movie, the others went to the apartment to prepare for the surprise birthday party.
Shirinnah and I accompanied ChiaLi while they prepare everything. LOL.
We went shopping! :D
Brought her to the apartment after that for the surprise.
It was quite difficult tricking her into believing us but anyways she's quite blur, so I don't think she knew anything.
We had to run under the rain. LOL.
The things we do for her. Tsk.

But all in all, the surprise was a success and she was overjoyed she couldn't stop screaming and jumping. LIKE A MONKEY.
Hahaha!
Glad the surprise was a success! :D
Through the lies and the put-on dramas, somehow she didn't know a single thing that was coming her way.
Hope you like the present and the card we gave you!
YOU KNOW WE LOVE YOU!
♥
♥
Till then,
I had a great time with all of them!
p.s Cause some friends remains in the heart. Always ;)








No comments:
Post a Comment