December 4, 2011

#8

1. do you believe that there's someone out there who will love you a thousand years?
-If humans could live up to that long, why not? LOL.

2. I believe that you are someone who keeps quite a lot of your thoughts to yourself. Am I right?
-Err, yes? I have a lot of thoughts running through my mind almost the whole time. It's inhuman for the brains to stop thinking isn't it?

3. Wouldn't you kinda try guessisg who asked you all these questions??
-Some questions are extremely obvious as to who it comes from. But most of it is just anon to me. :)

4. I feels that sometimes you fake your smile to cover your sorrows and worries.. Ever thought of sharing them with people who really cares about you?
- I would.. And how would you know if I keep them all to myself? LOL. ;) About my smile, no it's not fake, it's genuine. I don't see why I have to keep my sorrows and worries inside me for too long. Haha :D

5. Fame. Flame. Financial. Fearlessness. Five years extra life. Which will you choose?
-Fearlessness, definitely. :D

6. why do u loove me so much??? :)
-LOL. Must there be any reasons why I love? Hahaha.

7. so ur grandpa's birthday is on the 18th eh?? hehehe.
-Yeapp, mine to coincidentallyyyyy! LOL And I think I know who you are ;P

No comments: