Today was quite a productive day for me.
I managed to complete my Syariah Law assignment and also my Criminal n Consti tutorial homework!
:D
Hehehe.
Two in a day yo!
So proud of myself. LOL
So anyways, this week is the first week for us to conduct our business project and most of the foundation students are all selling stuffs in campus area.
This morning, when I go to class, it felt as if I was in a market, everyone shouting and asking each other to buy their products.
LOL.
And that was just my class, imagine the whole campus! :S
It was pure havoc.
But since I had a 3 hour break before my next class, I spent my time walking around campus area and seeing what every group were selling.
Yes, I had to bear the consequences of friends asking me to support their business project, its hard to reject their offer. I just can't. ;D
Honestly, this afternoon itself, I spent a lot! Dug a hole in my pocket..
But on the bright side, it's for charity anyways. So yea, an act of kindness goes a long wayy! :P
I got myself a henna tattoo. Am loving it so so much!
Mel blinged her nails with Christmas manicure designs, cute I tell you! :P
Mine and Nicole's :D
Not to mention, I bought lots and lots of junk food, I can't even keep track of the overall amount I bought today.
: \
Things I spent on today;
-Chocolate brownies with ice-cream from Radiance, Shu Ping and Wei Ching's stall.
-Henna tattoo by Divi.
-Mini cupcakes from Marilyn and Jasyu's group.
-MMU tee from Cheak.
-A pack of random junk food and candies from Xin Ying.
-Sticky index notes from Mak, Chetth and Wei Wei's stall.
-A cup of ice-cream soda drink from Matthew [BY FORCE]
Nevertheless, I had fun today ;)
Came home after that, completed my assignment and work, and then went out with my babes!
Finallyy!
:D
It has been a super long time since the last time I met them.
5 out of 9 of us. :D
My Yong hubby and I! Weee! :D
Spent our time just talking and reminiscing old times. LOL
We even went to the poolside in EQ, which was once our favourite 'honeymoon' spot for the nine of us.
I really really miss all of them and hope to have catch up sessions like this more often.
:)
Till then,
Cause we're too young to be nothing.
p.s Everyone needs someone to make them feel like tomorrow is more than just another day.




No comments:
Post a Comment