December 11, 2011

Singapore! ;)

So I just got back from Singapore and JB yesterday evening..
Hard to explain and blog about my whole trip, but all in all, I could say in a word, the trip was spectacular! :D
Everything went according to plan, the weather was great, the food was great, the hospitality at Nicole's was awesome!
Her parents are such sweethearts. Couldn't thank them enough for having us :)
Her place was very comfy and homey.. LOL

Singapore was heaven.
Our main aim going there was to actually see the Christmas lights decoration at night but turns out, the trip was more to that.
Spent almost twelve hours walking non-stop.
My feet hurts like butt and for the fact that I wore flip-flops, didn't even made me feel any better at all.
Took many many many pictures this trip.. And I shall just let the pictures do the talking, since I have already said what I need to say. 
:)

At Marina Bay ;) The view was nicee.

Went to Bugis for KOI and then shopping! :P

Lunch/tea at Fish & Co.

I got this very pretty LOVE necklace from Nicole and Mel as my pre-birthday gift!
Thanks babes! I LOVE IT A LOT! :D I loveee the both of you!


Felt super tired after everything, I could fall asleep while eating my dinner and while in the MRT that day. 
xD

But it was all worthwhile :)

Till then,
The best part in life, is to always have something to look forward to everyday.

p.s Remind me again why I moved on. Not make me feel the same way I did before.

No comments: