This week is the week where most of my assignment submission deadlines are.
I haven't been blogging that much recently.. I have so much things to blog about but I do not have the time!
This week has been pure hectic.
After this week, I hope I can at least able to breathe a little.
Heeeehehe, which reminds me, few days more left until I turn eighteen.
LOL. The joy of leaving the 'minors world'..
XD
So for the past few days, these happened :
Saturday, Grandpa's 80th birthday and my 18th birthday celebration with the relatives!
Nyahaha. The perks of sharing the same birthday with your grandpa; you get a celebration too :D
My familyyy ♥
And some of the awesome cousins!
Received a parcel via UK Royal Mail ;)
It was my early birthday gift from Miaw Jyi! HEEE :D
I loveee the tee and the card so so so much!
You wouldn't imagine how excited am I when I received it..
Thank you Jyi ;) You're the best godsis ever.
Proven distance is not a matter. I LOVE YOU!
:D
Spent my Sunday afternoon playing Twister with the cousins and sisters :)
Grocery shopping with my dearest family after that..
Went to class on Monday and received gifts from my fellow classmates!
Christmas gift from Sou Yee, Customized birthday card from Song Yan the Anthony, and the cute lil dog keychain from Teddy! :D :D
Thank you so muchh, you guys made my day!
SUPERHEROES TUESDAY!
Wore superheroes tee to campus along with the others.
;)
Batgirl and Supergirl. Nyahahaha!
Adrian and Mel's "couple tee " :P
Melly and I :D
__________________________________________
Business final meeting today! We managed to finalize everything and calculate our profit..
So proud of the outcome! Nyehehe
:D
Pictures taken during the meeting..
Today was a rather productive day.
Managed to complete my last assignment :) JOYY!
So now I'm assignment-less, but I still have presentations and English forum coming up in the weeks to come.
Bleahh : \
Like I'd always say, I will live no matter what. :D
Till then,
I'm going to live how I want, and I don't care who has a problem with it.
I'm going to live how I want, and I don't care who has a problem with it.
p.s No one told me I was gonna find you. Unexpected, what you did to my heart :)









No comments:
Post a Comment