YELLOW ALL! :)
It's mid-December already!
Enjoy the rest of 2011 to the fullest.
:D
So my day today was a rather good one..
I skipped class to go watch a movie.
Hahah! Well, it's actually mainly to support my friends in MHS who organised a charity movie screening.
Watched Alvin & The Chipmunks 3 and it was a really good show, very cute.. XD
After the movie, my awesome friends surprised me outside the cineplex with a birthday cake.
LOL. Honestly, I didn't even have the slightest clue they were gonna do that.
Seriously didn't expect it, AT ALL! :D
Thank you so much all of you for the surprise and the cake!
I deeply appreciate what you people had done for me! I FEEL SO LOVED BY ALL OF YOU! ♥
Thank you Shirinnah, Lu Ee, Aileen, Jonathan, Justin(a), Jia Yee, Cheryl, Mei Yong, Yuin Kei, Jia Ying and all those who sang and wished me :)
EIGHTEEN SEEMS PROMISING ;)
After everything, I had to go home and rush through my assignment because there were some last minute mishaps. : \
Was being very pressured and stressed up at that moment.
But all in all, I'm very much impressed of myself being able to complete it in a very very short and limited period of time.
Now that all is done, I'm satisfied :D
Heee!
Went shopping with the little sis and my mom in the evening. And then went to yoga at night :)
Muscle aches coming tomorrow. LOL
Till then,
I IS VERY THE HAPPY TODAY.
p.s One day, that's all it takes to change things.


No comments:
Post a Comment