December 22, 2011

THE BIRTHDAY.

So I'm already three days late for this post. LOL
Yours truly has been a little bit busy for the past few days.
Anyways, back to what I wanted to blog.
:D
MY BIRTHDAYY!
Overall I would say, it was an awesome one.
Everything; from the celebrations, the presents, the surprises, the people, the cakes, the wishes, the cards and not forgetting the family!
:)
I'm very very thankful for the wishes in phone calls, text messages, FB posts and etc.
I couldn't thank everyone enough for the wishes!
I didn't even manage to finish thanking everyone : \ 

Things I did and things I got for my birthday!

Dinner with my family and friends :D
 

A photo frame from Jenn :)

Friendship lucky charm from Shirinnah!

A card and a 'certificate of achievement' from Kakilangs! :D

Card and bookmarks custom made by Aileen, Justin, Shirinnah, Lu Ee, Sammy and Jia Ying.

Cute little card with birthday wishes from my fellow PL01 classmates, Vince and Gayy!
:D

Presents and cards from awesome people :)


And also many other gifts and cards which I couldn't manage to take picture of.

I WOULD JUST  LIKE TO SAY, THANK YOUUU SO MUCH EVERYONE!
 I loved each and every single thing I got on my birthday.
I'm so glad to know that despite the cruel world out there, I have friends and family who cares and love me just as much :)

Words could not express how thankful I am to everything that happened to me for the past 18 years of my life.

THANK YOU


Till then,
Felt as if it was just yesterday I was dwelling about how much I wanted to be major :)

p.s MINOR-FREE Y'ALL!

No comments: