1. cicak buih!! :P
-Nyehehe. Korean language gone wrong!
2. Sha nisse, what do you want to achieve in your life?
-Happiness :)
3. What is your priority thing in your life ? :D
-Hmm, right now at this moment in life, my top priority would be to ace in my studies. But then again, life has to be balanced rite? So I guess, my ultimate goal in life is just to breathe and live life happily. LOL :P
4. DO you you have anyone special in your heart ? I am waiting :)
-As a matter of fact, I think I do.. :)
5. did the blogger change the dashboard? i cant edit the fonts on new posts :((
-Oh yea! I did not realise it until you mentioned cause my fonts are always constant. LOL :) Stick to one font only lah. Hehe.
6. Who made the biggest difference in your life?
-My family and friends :D
-Nyehehe. Korean language gone wrong!
2. Sha nisse, what do you want to achieve in your life?
-Happiness :)
3. What is your priority thing in your life ? :D
-Hmm, right now at this moment in life, my top priority would be to ace in my studies. But then again, life has to be balanced rite? So I guess, my ultimate goal in life is just to breathe and live life happily. LOL :P
4. DO you you have anyone special in your heart ? I am waiting :)
-As a matter of fact, I think I do.. :)
5. did the blogger change the dashboard? i cant edit the fonts on new posts :((
-Oh yea! I did not realise it until you mentioned cause my fonts are always constant. LOL :) Stick to one font only lah. Hehe.
6. Who made the biggest difference in your life?
-My family and friends :D
No comments:
Post a Comment