December 2, 2011

#7

1. Is studying uni at malacca boring? cos you finished primary and secondary school and now continuing tertiary study at malacca also..
-Honestly, it is not boring ;) Actually depends on yourself too. Cause you know if you're really not interested in the course and the college, you'll have a hard time anyways. But on the better side, you get to save a lot of money, like srsly a lot. And I don't see the need for me to go outstation to study if I can just easily do it here in Melaka. Haha. 


2. i miss you, best friend :') 
-Heyy! I don't have much best friends but anyways, whoever you may be, I MISS YOU TOOOO! ;)


3. can i read ur blog ? 
-LOL I think you already did, adding that you've already left your question here. Haha!


4. How do you stay out of worries always ? =p 
-You know, I'd be lying if I said I do not have worries. But sometimes, you just have to look beyond it, cause life goes on no matter what. It doesn't stop for anyone.. So yea, be happy! ;)


5. I have ♥ you! What should i do ? =)  
-Hahah, err what kind of question is this? LOL. What can you do about it? Ask God.


6. OMG BABE 18 DAYS! :D:D 
-IKR! ;) Time flies!

No comments: