December 1, 2011

DECEMBER DAY ONE.

So it's December again.
The time of the year, where everything comes to an end and everyone's preparing themselves for another new year.
Well, as for me, I'll be in the midst of struggling my way to meet datelines for assignments, homeworks, projects and whatnot.
Started my business project today and am glad to say the product of today's work was very very very very promising ;)
Thanks Zam for the ride, Mel and Karen for the companion. We shall go hunt for more soon!

Something I saw while scouting around Melaka Raya today. Just thought I'd share.
"CANTACT". HAHAAHAHAH! Okayy, human error, nobody's perfect.
:P

Happy 1st of December!
"It's the most beautiful time of the year"

Till then,
Today was a rather tiring but productive day, though I didn't manage to further progress in my Syariah Law assignment.

p.s You treat me like trash, I'll treat you like gold. That's just how I roll.

No comments: