November 30, 2011

THC.

Today is the last week of November.
Tomorrow will be the start of the last month of 2011.
And then it's Hello 2012!
SERIOUSLY THAT IS CRAZILY FAST. 
:S

For today ;
-I got a Snickers chocolate bar from Nicole ;) Thank you babe! ♥ 

-I managed to sleep through English class. It was dead boring I tell you! : \ Never in my life I think English classes are boring up until now.
-Ate yummy food from Vince and a free delivery! :D Thankk you so muchh!
-Business project sales starts next week! Good to know the preparations are already done and settled, now we just have to get customers! ;)
-Lunch at Mori Cafe with the peeps, had a great time c:
-Turned on the hi-fi for the whole evening and all the Paramore songs were playing on repeat. I had my very own Paramore mini concert. Wee!
-Shirinnah dropped by at my place to chit-chat right after I got home from class. We spent hours talking.. So good to have her around :D

-Shirinnah and I painted our nails BLACK! :P
-I had an awesome night with my dearest family ♥ Got to know that a whole bunch of relatives will be coming to our place next week for a family dinner! Eggcited to meet everyone! :)
-As of now, I'm already looking forward to December. Hoping and wishing it would be a much better month for me!


Till then,
Worrying is a waste of time. It doesn’t change anything. It messes with your mind and steals your happiness.


p.s When people are meant to be together, the find a way to stay together.

No comments: