My Sunday is just a typical and ordinary one.
Stayed at home the whole day just wasting my time eating all day, watching tv, attempting to do my assignment, playing the guitar, yoga with the little sis, spend time with the family and continue living life.
-___-
Have not shown much progress in my assignment today : \ and for the fact that Sundays are known as lazy day, I don't feel so guilty about it. LOL
Adding that it's a holiday tomorrow, I can at least relax for a bit before I start going crazy and indulge myself in sick boring assignments.
:'(
Not forgetting, my to-do list, it just keeps delaying itself to the following week and then pushed forward to the next week.
And before I know it, I have sooo much to do in a week.
My life right now.
Song of the day ;
Till then,
This week was a very memorable one c:
p.s You call it lazy, I call it selective participation.

No comments:
Post a Comment