1. Hey where do you watch Glee at?:)
-Err my sister downloads every week's episode using torrent. So I just get all of them from her :)
2. Little Bull: u stole it!!!!! DID YOU DID YOU DID YOU?? tortoise-sSs: I've lost myself in sometimes, I will be back like them
- ??? Sorry I tak fahamm! :o
3. NI!!!
- Helloo! You know I know who you are! :D
4. aww... he bought you gifts. so sweet. XD approved!!! :P
-Nyahaha. Thanks babe. You againnn lol c:
5. I'm some1 who hasnt ever talked to u b4... U dun even know I exist in ur life bt I envy da life u have, just sayin :)
-Oh thanks for reading stranger :) why do you envy my life anyways? I have ups and downs too. LOL
6. Do you have friends you can talk to just about everything?
-Yes (: and they know who they are! <3
- ??? Sorry I tak fahamm! :o
3. NI!!!
- Helloo! You know I know who you are! :D
4. aww... he bought you gifts. so sweet. XD approved!!! :P
-Nyahaha. Thanks babe. You againnn lol c:
5. I'm some1 who hasnt ever talked to u b4... U dun even know I exist in ur life bt I envy da life u have, just sayin :)
-Oh thanks for reading stranger :) why do you envy my life anyways? I have ups and downs too. LOL
6. Do you have friends you can talk to just about everything?
-Yes (: and they know who they are! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment